Oxford Climate Policy was founded in April 2005. Our main areas of work are:
- Capacity and trust building focusing on, but not limited to, activities covered by the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC). OCP’s flagship activity, the European Capacity Building Initiative (ecbi), is an initiative for sustained capacity building in support of international climate change negotiations. The ecbi aims to promote a more level playing field between government delegations to the international climate change negotiations, and to facilitate mutual understanding and trust - both between European and developing countries and among the developing countries.
- Research, policy analysis, and policy advice on climate change. In particular, OCP has focused on research on the institutional architecture for Climate Finance, and on the devolution of decisions related to the use of this finance.
OCP is governed by an Executive Committee with the following Members:
- Benito Müller (Managing Director)
- Pedro H. Moura Costa (Director)
- Anju Sharma (Director and Company Secretary)
- Achala Abeysinghe (Director)
Office Address: Oxford Climate Policy, Wolfson College, Linton Road, Oxford OX2 6UD
Registered Address: 139 Cumnor Hill, Oxford OX2 9JA
OCP is a company limited by a guarantee and incorporated in England. Reg. No 5416732.